Why Agile for Leaders? Working with many companies and teams in transformation projects I often meet the necessity of managers and leaders to have a set of simple tools for everyday work. From training to training, from project to project, each agile coach brings and adapts dozens of case studies and tools. Regardless of the large amount of information in Internet I’d like to collect and share own practical baggage. Welcome to my personal blog.
- RT @swiftkanban: We're happy to announce our next webinar 'Kanban: when and how' with @lki_dja! To attend, please register here- https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @Andi_Roberts: The Team Trust Canvas provides a simple format for creating and aligning discussion on how to raise trust in and around a… 1 week ago
- RT @allenholub: I’m getting really annoyed with the Agile haters who define Agile in the narrowest possible way, and then claim that Agile… 2 weeks ago
- Обратная связь на наш тренинг Professional Scrum Master! #agilix instagram.com/p/BqhrWlIlSWh/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mkyschnitzel: LOL. A huge ad agency is looking for Agile Coaches. They expect certificates, e.g. a certificate "Spotify". WTF! 2 weeks ago