Why Agile for Leaders? Working with many companies and teams in transformation projects I often meet the necessity of managers and leaders to have a set of simple tools for everyday work. From training to training, from project to project, each agile coach brings and adapts dozens of case studies and tools. Regardless of the large amount of information in Internet I’d like to collect and share own practical baggage. Welcome to my personal blog.
- The latest Trust, team trust, trustworthiness, vulnerability, trust level! paper.li/f-1561707462?e… Thanks to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @positivepresent: 🍂🍁🍂 https://t.co/K7KB9wwfS0 7 hours ago
- Trust Building® as Tonic for Toxic Workplaces hrdqu.com/webinars/trust… 7 hours ago
- Be yourself inteamwetrust.com/2020/10/20/be-… 8 hours ago
- Want more tips? Join our weekly newsletter and gain great insight from the trust building pros! #inteamwetrust… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago